Parcels of land owned by the Green Bay Packers
|Click to view interactive map|
- Zoom in (tip: Use your mouse wheel to zoom in / out)
- Click on each parcel to view more details (assessed values, acreage, links to other real estate documents, and more). You can view this information for adjacent parcels as well. Assessment values are the most current available at Brown County; Assessment values are updated each spring/summer via the municipal assessor.
- Click Layers (blue button to the upper left of the map) to interactively view this area with older aerial photography and historic parcel data. This will allow you to view the development of this area from 1938-present and see how land ownership has changed.
- The parcel on which Lambeau Field is located is not owned by the Packers (it is owned by the City of Green Bay).
- Most of the highlighted parcels west of Lambeau Field will become part of the Titletown District development starting in 2016. The Titletown District is in Ashwaubenon.
- Many of the smaller parcels south of the stadium were converted from residential lots to parking lots over the last 5 years.