- Open the GeoPrime site
- Zoom to your area of interest
- Click the Tools button (upper right)
- Choose "Buffer" from the list of tools
- Set the drop-down box to "Search for Parcel" (as shown below)
- Set the Buffer Distance to 1 foot* (as shown below)
- Click the button with the gray square (draw a polygon feature) and then, on the map, draw an outline around the area from which you want to extract land owner information and/or a mailing list. Single-click to start drawing and to add angle points to your polygon. Double-click to finish your drawing and to open the mailing list of property owners within the area you drew.
- On the mailing list that appears, you will see the Parcel ID, Location of the parcel, Owner Last Name, Owner First Name, Mailing Address, and the Legal Descriptions.
- There are two buttons on the bottom of the list: One is to "Export CSV" which allows you to download the file to a .csv (comma separated value) file which can be brought into Excel or other programs. The other button ("Mailing List") will open your list as a ready-to-print PDF label sheet in an Avery standard.
- The maximum number of records this tool will produce is 1000 records.
- The list will contain land owners only (does not include renters, apartment units, etc). The mailing address is where the tax bill gets sent.
- The data behind this app are updated regularly (at least once per week).